Friday, April 18, 2008

Phases of internet marketering

Well it’s been a whole week since making the initial investment and I still haven’t made any money yet. So I keep myself occupied by chasing the guys making serious money online in hopes that some of their mojo (and money) rubs off on me. Ok, I’m going to pretend that I know what I’m talking about for a few minutes so pay attention please. Thank you ;-) A surefire way to hit the ground running and get your business up and profiting quickly (perhaps just a wee bit more than a week I hope, not too much longer I pray) is attending webinars to discover and implement the latest methods and techniques used by folks making serious cash on the internet. Some webinar hosts sprinkle inspirational personal development snippets during their webinars to maintain their team’s mindset, motivation and momentum. That said, I discovered something interesting and inspiring on a webinar last night where the host defined 4 stages of entrepreneurs:

Unconscious-incompetent: you don’t even know that you don’t know what to do
Aware-incompetent: you know that you don’t know what to do
Conscious-competent: you know, or perhaps think you know, that you know what to do
Unconscious-competent: you know what to do so well that you can do it in your sleep, literally.

I can confidently say at this time that I am somewhere just before stage 1. And if I butchered this beautiful inspirational piece the host conveyed on his webinar last night then I promise to redefine the stages upon graduation to stage 1.

Please help me achieve stage 1 by enjoying my blogs and sharing with your friends.

Click here to explore more about Global Resorts Network.

Stay tuned for part 4 tomorrow.

Sincerely,
New Netpreneur
Email: Global.Wealth.Funnel@gmail.com
Web: http://www.global-wealth-funnel.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home