Monday, April 21, 2008

Mini website in 30 minutes - live on webinar!

I attended another webinar for one of the GRN teams members and guests, thee really got deep into some html training and within 30 minutes created a personal branded website with a free template from www.coffeecup.com, complete with YouTube video, Aweber java script for his auto-responder, and basically a few keystrokes from rock-n-rollin some cash into his already deep pockets. It was pretty impressive stuff for a newbie like me, and inspiring too. I think even I can do this now. It’s beginning to sink in now and I’m really starting to understand Internet marketing.

Click here to explore more about Global Resorts Network.

Stay tuned for part 7 tomorrow.

Sincerely,
New Netpreneur
Email: Global.Wealth.Funnel@gmail.com
Web: www.Global-Wealth-Funnel.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home