Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Webhosting and WYSIWYG html editor

For anyone trying to get a website up and experience challenges (feel dumb), like me, to design, edit and publish your site to your webhost then I highly recommend trying BlueVoda Website Builder. It’s an easy to use WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) html editor and it’s free! You can even get a free domain name if you use VodaHost web hosting service. They offer very reasonable prices too, go ahead and shop around for web hosting prices to compare. Now I was first introduced to BlueVoda by my friend Sara Johnson. I wanted to see how far I could get on my own without asking for her help. When I first opened BlueVoda program I thought it would be easy to set up a basic webpage and get off to a quick start with my internet business. In fact I thought I could impress her with my techie skills so I set out to create a basic webpage by myself and gave it a wholehearted attempt. Well the first thing I discovered is how much I didn't know about website design and BlueVoda. So I racked my brain and spent a bit of time, actually LOTS of time, trying to figure out BlueVoda basics. Well I'm not much for reinventing anything so I reached out to Sara who coached me thru BlueVoda 101 and showed me how to get started. It literally took just one coaching session with Sara to get me on the right track. I'm having lots of fun now applying what Sara taught me about BlueVoda and website design. In fact I use BlueVoda everyday adding links and images and just tweaking here and there to make it just right. I even added my first YouTube html link and it was easy thanks to Sara! I would highly recommend Sara for anyone new to BlueVoda and website design. She explains things clearly in layman terms and is a joy to work with. Thanks Sara!

If you want to contact Sara you can reach her at sjjohnson@sympatico.ca, and tell her I said hello ;-)

Click here to explore more about Global Resorts Network.

Tune in for part 8 tomorrow.

Sincerely,
New Netpreneur
Email: Global.Wealth.Funnel@gmail.com
Web: http://www.global-wealth-funnel.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home