Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Organic search engine results with YouTube

YouTube, now this stuff really works for getting you up there in rankings on organic search engine results. I can attest to it now that I see my ranking in youtube. Amazing how this stuff really works! But it didn’t come easy. I absolutely struggled getting my first YouTube video online and eventually to my website. I did so many retakes I had to recharge the battery on my video camera at least three times because it went totally flat, no juice! And I lost my voice to boot! I shot the video outside on my deck which made for some unique challenges like my neighbor blowing leaves in his backyard with his super loud blower, school buses dropping off kids, including my own, and bugs flying up my nose, albeit good source of protein it was somewhat distracting. Now one good thing about shooting the video outside was the nice ambient sound of birds singing in the backyard. Here’s a good hint for a newbie shooting your first video. Don’t do like I did and try to read or memorize a script. It sucks! I mean, unless you are a trained professional actor/actress or reporter it comes across like you’re reading a hand written medieval manuscript aloud, you get the picture. If you have to write anything down to help you make the video just make it bullet points and then try to speak passionately about the bullet points without coming across with too much hype in your delivery. Easier said than done, I know. If you see my video it’s, well . . . you know what they say . . . you are your own worst critic. Needless to say I’m definitely shooting another video to replace what I have up now on my website, just as soon as the battery is fully charged.

Click here to explore more about Global Resorts Network.

Stay tuned for part 9 tomorrow.

Sincerely,
New Netpreneur
Email: Global.Wealth.Funnel@gmail.com
Web: http://www.global-wealth-funnel.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home