Thursday, June 5, 2008

Outsource everything?

It's funny how outsourcing is creeping into the home business industry. I guess it's been around for as long as we've been outsourcing factory labor offshore. You can outsource just about everything you need to keep up with SEO and search marketing for your online product/service. Stuff like blogs, article, press releases, even the whole ball of SEO wax. I received a call from one of these SEO outsourcing companies the other night and after listening to their sales pitch and going thru some real examples on google search results I asked the question, how much? $6k for 6 months they said. So am I really saving $6k/6months if I do it all myself? Well, we'll see . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home